Tuesday, September 16, 2008

lots of new rings being made

I've been working hard in the shop making lots of rings for the upcoming Festival. I'm just making what ever my mind can conjure. If you plan on coming to the festival and buying a ring, you might want to pre-order your ring so you can guarantee that you'll get the one you want. I'm making random sizes and random styles. I'll try to get them all photographed before the festival, but I'll most likely be making rings up to the last minute so there will definitely be rings not posted on this blog.
So, if you wanna buy a ring at the festival, the best thing to do is to email me at: www.hopewood1@gmail.com
Let me know what ring size you want and what style ring you'd like. If you don't know what style ring you want and you just wanna try them on in person, then just send me your ring size so that I'll be sure to make rings in that size. Here's a chart to help you find your ring size.
http://www.jewelrylist.com/sizer.pdf
Generally I'm making rings that are about size 7. some are 5.
remember, you can be creative with your order. Your eclipse ring (for example) doesn't have to be just like the one on my blog. You can have any kind of wood you want in it and in any order too. I say ,any , depending on whether I can acquire the material.
I welcome creativity, so if you have any ideas you'd like me to realize for you, just tell me what you want and I'll make it.
Finally, There's no obligation to buy a ring if you just email me and say you'd like to see a "wow ring" in a size 9for example. It just helps me know to make that ring and have it available in case you do want to buy it. I'd hate for anyone to have to walk away disappointed because there wasn't a ring that fit them or that the style that they liked didn't fit. And if you want me to hold on to it until you check it out...still, no obligation to buy. I'll be happy to do it. Just say so in your email.
Thanks everyone for your interest in hopewood rings.