Wednesday, September 3, 2008

hu ar iue?

Please, don't forget to sign your comments. I'd love to know your name. please tell me, won't you?

And for those of you who haven't commented yet, please give me some feed back. I'd like to hear what your feelings and impressions are about my work. send me ideas, thoughts, or even criticism. if you like a particular piece, just write that. I'd like to get some gauge of what's popular and what's not.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Stay healthy and happy,
-Carlos Cabal

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do I purchase your work?

Anonymous said...

It is amazing!!!! I love wood and I love how you have put into a unique and beautiful form. What a wonderful way to show the beauty of wood, to wear it. I LOVE IT!!!!.

Carlos Cabal said...

thanks for the compliments and interest! You can email me at hopewood1@gmail.com for purchases, or if you're in the L.A. area come to the Abbot Kinney street festival on September 28th and say hi!